Seattle Carpet Store – Warehouse & Wholesale
Shop Carpet by Brand
Fabrica manufactures carpets and rugs for the most demanding segments of the high-end style residential market.
Mohawk is the world’s largest flooring manufacturer, with over 350 styles and thousands of colors to choose from.
A collection of solution-dyed PET carpet that are designed to last, resist stains, and come with the best warranties.
Carpet Flooring Store In Seattle WA
A newly carpeted home is a home of comfort. People remember the beauty of new flooring, but nothing beats the sensation of new and well maintained carpet. Some of your best memories were probably rolling around on carpet, doing somersaults, watching TV, and even being told to take off your shoes before walking on the carpet.
Wood and laminate flooring are beautiful and durable like carpet, but neither beats the tactile comfort of carpet flooring.
What Does Carpet Flooring Cost?
We have a comprehensive inventory of carpet starting at 88 cents per ft2.
Choose From 6 Types Of Carpet
There are so many different types of carpet. They can have different purposes, fibers, and textures.
- Acrylic – similar to wool texture and look, keeps color, resistant to dirt, resists mildew so it’s ok for moisture heavy areas, tends to fuzz, can shed, unpopular material
- Cotton – unpopular, very soft and comfortable, matt easily, and stains easily
- Nylon carpet – most popular, durable so best for stairs, can be indoor & outdoor, can be just about any color, easy to clean, most expensive carpet fiber
- Olefin carpet (Polypropylene) – looks like wool, second most popular carpet material, chemically inert, not as resistant as nylon or polyester but does resist bleach & acids well, cheaper than nylon carpet, less durable but keeps color better so better for sunlight exposed areas, should be used in low traffic areas
- Polyester carpet – better stain resistance than nylon carpet, often made from recycled materials so more eco-friendly than nylon
- Wool carpet – the most eco-friendly & luxurious carpet fiber, keeps its shape well, resists dirt & oil stains better than other carpets, but is not as good against liquid stains, soft, hypoallergenic, very insulative so can help with heating, fire resistant, not for sunlight exposed rooms, not for moisture heavy rooms
Choose From 9 Carpet Textures
- Cut Pile
- Level Loop
- Multilevel Loop
- Random Shear
Benefits Of Carpet
Homeowners often choose carpet flooring over wood or laminate because
- It’s faster to install – there’s only measuring, cutting, and stapling
- It’s cheaper – can be under a $1/sq ft. where hardwood and laminate are often much more
- Has many different styles – will fit into the home’s interior design
- Less hazardous – less slippery than hardwood flooring or laminate flooring so there’s less chance of injury
- Low maintenance – Carpet is also often used in residential and commercial spaces because of the ease of maintenance
What Makes A Good Carpet?
Most people care about their carpet lasting a long time. Other people just want a cheap carpet. Here are the four things that make up a good carpet.
- Stain resistance
Best Carpet For Pets
Animal-friendly carpet is an important consideration when choosing carpet. People often opt for nylon carpet because it is so durable and stain resistant when choosing the best carpet for pets.
These products are just a fraction of all our selections—to really get a feel for what you’re looking for for your project we encourage you to stop by our Woodinville showroom to see, touch and feel the options in person. Our experienced sales staff can check out samples and answer any questions you have to ensure you’re getting the right product at the lowest price for any application!
Best Discount Carpet Store Near Seattle
Builders Interiors is only 13 miles from Seattle. That’s a minute drive from to save a lot. Take I5 North to 405 South, and take the 522 exit near Bothell. We are 1 minute from the Woodinville exit.
For a step by step guide about how to choose carpeting check out our carpet buying guide.
Don’t hesitate to reach out for a free quote or in home measurement as we are more than happy to give personal guidance on any part of your project helping you to love where you live!
Carpet is undoubtedly one of the most popular flooring materials in America – and with good reason! It’s comfy, it’s cheap, and it comes in so many designs. If you want warm, soft floors you can sit on, carpet’s definitely the go-to option for you.
To help you choose the right material for your home, office or building, we’ve compiled some FAQs about carpet below.
How much does carpet cost?
Carpet is the cheapest flooring material currently available, with rates starting at just 88 cents per square foot at our discount flooring store. If you go up to $7-9 per sq. ft., you can get really high-quality carpet that feels great and needs little maintenance.
How long does carpet last?
One of the biggest downsides of carpet is that it doesn’t last quite as long as other flooring materials do. On average, you can expect high-quality carpet to last 10-12 years, going up to 15 years if you choose the material wisely and treat it well.
Where to buy carpet?
You should be able to buy carpet at most flooring stores near you, or at home improvement stores. If you’ve looked in many places and haven’t found the right material or design yet, come visit Builders Interiors! We have thousands of products in stock, so you’ll get many more options to choose from.
How often should carpet be replaced?
Carpet needs to be replaced at the end of its life, when it starts to show signs of wear. If your carpet is faded, worn, and has tears or holes in it, you should consider replacing it. This is usually 5-12 years after installation, depending on the quality of the carpet.
How long does it take for carpet to dry?
After cleaning, carpet will usually dry within 10-12 hours. However, depending on the weather and other factors, it could take as little as 6 hours, or as long as 24 hours to fully dry.
How much carpet do I need?
If you know the square footage of your home (assuming the entire home needs to be carpeted), that’s more-or-less how much carpet you need. Add stairs, subtract bathrooms, et cetera. You can divide this number by the square footage of a roll of carpet to get an idea of how many rolls you need to purchase.
Where to buy carpet remnants?
You should be able to buy carpet remnants from your local flooring store, or from a carpet seller or manufacturer. Carpet installers may be able to provide remnants too. Carpet remnants are excellent for making rugs, mats, kneeling pads, and for the stairs. You can usually get them for fairly cheap, and getting them bound together doesn’t cost much either.
What is berber carpet?
Berber is a style of carpet. It is looped carpet, and it has a tight weave without tufts. It’s gaining popularity due to its low cost and relatively greater durability. In addition, it is easy to clean and it looks attractive in an understated but comfortable way.
What is frieze carpet?
Frieze carpet has long fibers with a high twist, in which longish pile fibers are twisted a couple times while getting steamed. The twist gives it a knobbly appearance and makes it very cozy, and also makes it a lot more durable than other carpet varieties. It’s a little like shag carpet, except tidier. One of the cons of frieze carpet is that it can be hard to clean.
What is low pile carpet?
If a carpet has tall and loose fibers, it’s called a “high pile” carpet. So low pile carpet is one with shorter, more tightly looped fibers. Shag carpet is a popular high-pile option, whereas cable and velvet carpet are examples of low pile carpets.
Builders Interiors is a discount flooring store located near Seattle. We have many different carpet varieties available at our store, and we also do installation. If you need new floors installed in your home, office or building, give us a call at 425-488-7777.