If you’re looking for tile installation services in Seattle, your search is now officially over! There is no shortage of Seattle tile companies and installers, but we’re a step ahead of our competitors. You know why? Because we aren’t just a tile store, we’re lovers of tile looking to spread the word about the beauty, utility, and the many possibilities of tile.
- julia manfredini
Great service, super fast responses with knowledgeable staff that go above and beyond. Flooring selection is extensive and the final product is immacu... read more - 7/02/2020Jane M.
I had a fabulous experience working with Andy and Builders interiors. They worked with me during this crazy Covid time and did the installation in t... read more - 6/05/2020
- Drew B.
Andy is very professional and a pleasure with whom to work. He met every deadline and exceeded my expectations in terms of courtesy and consideration.... read more - 3/22/2020
- Nathan H.
Great experience working with Andy and the crews at Builders Interiors. They did some carpet, flooring and countertops at my new place. Great products... read more - 3/03/2020Will Spencer
Builders Interiors is phenomenal!!!! I used them for both a Kitchen Remodel (backsplash and counters) as well as adding a carpeted running to my stair... read more - 2/27/2020
- Jennifer Williams
Andy with Builders Interiors was referred to us by a local friend. We were looking to give our kitchen and master bathroom a facelift, and were very i... read more - 10/22/2019Stacy Smith
We had damage to our hardwood floors repaired and all of our hardwood floors refinished, as well as having all of the carpets in our house replaced. ... read more - 9/10/2019
- Catherine Chen
I was looking for Boen hardwood floor and I got two quotes, one from Builders Interiors, one from another Seattle dealer. Builder Interiors totally be... read more - 5/12/2019L Swanson
I live in a condo and needed a lot of assistance getting my flooring needs met (think sound issues, specific materials, etc.). Kody was an huge suppo... read more - 5/12/2019
- Kristin B.
The job was done and the carpet looks great. The installer did not clean up any of the carpet remenants before he left so I had to clean up everything... read more - 5/06/2019
- Tanya Huber
Fantastic service, design, selection and execution. All the installers are easy to get along with and do great work. Ty and Teresa are my favorite a... read more - 2/12/2019
- Lina W.
Builders Interiors provides the best customer service anyone can ask for. They were really fast installing and always on time. I had the master bathr... read more - 11/04/2018Sujata S.
Very thorough, punctual, and did a good job working around our constraints. There were some issues with the transitions and they came back and redid t... read more - 7/25/2018
- Field Cady
We had an excellent experience. Jenny was super nice and helpful, and helped us put together a job on a tight time schedule. The result was beautifu... read more - 6/12/2018Elgan Wade Lance
These guys saved our bacon when we ran out of tiles before we’d finished our project. Reeves was a huge help and made it possible for us to pick up ou... read more - 6/12/2018
- Samantha Roland
These guys are the best. Not only smart advice in their showroom, but they were fast, professional and came in at half the price of everyone else. T... read more - 6/12/2018Field Cady
We had an excellent experience. Jenny was super nice and helpful, and helped us put together a job on a tight time schedule. The result was beautifu... read more - 4/11/2018
- Marijana R.
We are more than pleased with excellent customer service and care as well as installation. We had hard wood floors put in and the whole experience was... read more - 10/24/2017
- Drew Bauer
I have been purchased materials and install from builders since they opened. They communicate very well and show up and do a good job as promised. I'm... read more - 7/01/2017
- Cathie B.
I was/am so pleased and impressed with the customer service, scheduling of the measurement and the subsequent installation. My house was going on the ... read more - 11/11/2016
- Jan C.
Andy is very professional and a pleasure with whom to work. He met every deadline and exceeded my expectations in terms of courtesy and consideration.... read more - 9/07/2016
- Oleg Malamura
This place has a huge selection of tile, carpet, hardwood and laminate. Teresa and Ty bring a level of experience most people don't have. Tys install ... read more - 6/12/2016Joy Rowe
These guys came highly recommended by a contractor friend, and we used them to do a carpet purchase and install at our rental house. Their estimate ca... read more - 6/12/2016
- Pam M.
Great place! My husband was doing our floors himself. The owner was the person who helped us; was great with answering all of our questions and explai... read more - 11/12/2015a homeowner
We are preparing our house for sale and needed new carpeting because of pet damage and the age of the old carpet. We didn't want to spend a lot on the... read more - 11/04/2015
- Lisa T.
They were professional and once they started the job they kept on it till they were done. They cleaned up well and even reset the clocks on the applia... read more - 7/17/2015Kim Meyer
Fantastic service, great pricing and diverse product selection. As a Real Estate Agent I love sending my clients to them and know they will be give... read more - 6/12/2015
- April L.
Great price compared to my other estimates. The floors aren't perfect but they are 85 years old so I think they did their best. The workers didn't spe... read more - 8/29/2014
- T P.
I just finished remodeling one bathroom in my house and am just starting the process of selecting materials for our second bathroom. I have been shop... read more - 1/12/2012
- E M.
Builders Interiors gave me a beautiful kitchen remodel at a great price. We had a couple of glitches here and there, however, they were quickly and p... read more - 9/09/2011Nancy W.
5 stars aren't enough. I have been in customer service for over 35 years so I pretty hard to please. Ty at Builders Interiors blew me away. He is the ... read more - 6/15/2011
- Linda L.
Ty was prompt in contacting me when I started the process. His installers did a wonderful job, were great in keeping the area cleaned up after the end... read more - 10/14/2010
- Steve O.
Ty and his team did a great job. The schedule wasn't quite what we wanted, but he came through even after hours to meet it the best he could. The work... read more - 9/11/2010
- a homeowner
Nice work. Reasonably priced. The only thing I have some concern is that they seem pretty busy juggling jobs. It is good but also can impose some chal... read more - 3/22/2010
7 reasons why we love tile
- Tile is affordable – It won’t put a big, burning hole in your pocket. If you’re a contractor and need something pretty and practical, it’s your best bet. For homeowners too, tile offers an attractive and cost-effective solution.
- Tile is waterproof – You can happily install tiles in the bathroom or balcony, and mop them daily. You don’t have to seal them, or worry about water absorption and hygiene. Glossy tiles don’t stain either, unless the liquid seeps into the grout or a crack.
- Oh, the variety! Tiles are available in different colors, textures, and you can even find tiles that look like other flooring materials. If you wanted a trendy concrete or marble countertop, for instance, but had to settle for tile due to cost, you could very easily find kitchen tile that looks like either (take for example MSI’s marble-esque “Pietra Calacatta” or Tierra Sol’s concrete style H24 or Abitare Icon series) Pietra Calacatta Abitare Icon series gives this loft a rustic city feel with a concrete floor look at a much lower price point.
- Tile is easy to clean – You don’t need special cleaning agents, and you don’t need to spend extra time cleaning. Just give it a quick sweep or mop, and you’re done! If you’re looking for options for a large project, save your staff the headache and go with tile flooring. Homeowners too should consider this time saving cleaning aspect.
- Tile last decades – Some fade, others break, some others (like stone) wear down. Tile could break if something heavy fell onto it, but the chances of that happening are usually slim. You must’ve seen tottering old office buildings that have ancient, but still pristine tile floors. Tile lasts a while!
- Tile can be used everywhere – Unlike most other flooring options, tile is super versatile and can be used just about anywhere. Kitchen countertops, bedrooms, balconies, backsplash, ceilings, swimming pools, or in the bathroom – tile is the perfect option.
- Tile is low maintenance – Unlike other options that need regular deep-cleaning and sealing or might begin to fade due to sun and other elements, tile presents practically no problems. The grout between tiles does collect dirt over time, but you can beat that problem with larger tiles, or tiles with a dark grout as part of the design.
To learn more about our Seattle tile company, installation, cleaning tips, or just to discuss tile in general, give Builders Interiors a call at 425-488-7777.
Seattle’s Trusted Tile Installation Company since 2007
Now, let’s talk about us. Why should you choose Builders Interiors for your tile installation project? First, there’s the fact that we’re located in Woodinville, so we’re just a short drive away. If you want to talk to us in person or look at the available options in our showroom, you won’t have to drive for hours – or even an hour, in fact.
But that’s not all – there are quite a few reasons why you should go with us. As we said earlier, we’re a step ahead of our competition. Here’s how:
- Trusted Seattle tile company – Builders Interiors was established in 2007, and in this time we’ve built a large repertoire of clients and gained a favorable reputation in the Greater Seattle area. We’re a trusted installation company with plenty of experience, and we’ve helped numerous builders, contractors and homeowners.
- Tile store & contractor – While most stores only sell the product, we provide the product as well as installation services for any of our home improvement materials, including tile, as well as as vinyls and hardwoods, carpet, and slab. Our team is friendly and well-trained, and will navigate you through product selection and get the tiles installed on your property in no time. Of course, if you need time to go through designs and make your decision, that’s alright too!
- Lots of variety – We have a large warehouse with hundreds of products in stock. If you have a theme in mind and weren’t able to find the perfect tiles in Seattle, there’s a good chance your perfect tile’s hiding somewhere in our facility.
- Discounted prices – We like to build lasting relationships, and we know that in a business relationship price is very important. We offer our products at a wonderful price by keeping our margins slim. If you’re looking for a tile contractor for bulk orders, we’re the Seattle tile company for you.