If you’re looking for tile installation services in Seattle, your search is now officially over! There is no shortage of Seattle tile companies and installers, but we’re a step ahead of our competitors. You know why? Because we aren’t just a tile store, we’re lovers of tile looking to spread the word about the beauty, utility, and the many possibilities of tile.
7 reasons why we love tile
- Tile is affordable – It won’t put a big, burning hole in your pocket. If you’re a contractor and need something pretty and practical, it’s your best bet. For homeowners too, tile offers an attractive and cost-effective solution.
- Tile is waterproof – You can happily install tiles in the bathroom or balcony, and mop them daily. You don’t have to seal them, or worry about water absorption and hygiene. Glossy tiles don’t stain either, unless the liquid seeps into the grout or a crack.
- Oh, the variety! Tiles are available in different colors, textures, and you can even find tiles that look like other flooring materials. If you wanted a trendy concrete or marble countertop, for instance, but had to settle for tile due to cost, you could very easily find kitchen tile that looks like either (take for example MSI’s marble-esque “Pietra Calacatta” or Tierra Sol’s concrete style H24 or Abitare Icon series) Pietra Calacatta Abitare Icon series gives this loft a rustic city feel with a concrete floor look at a much lower price point.
- Tile is easy to clean – You don’t need special cleaning agents, and you don’t need to spend extra time cleaning. Just give it a quick sweep or mop, and you’re done! If you’re looking for options for a large project, save your staff the headache and go with tile flooring. Homeowners too should consider this time saving cleaning aspect.
- Tile last decades – Some fade, others break, some others (like stone) wear down. Tile could break if something heavy fell onto it, but the chances of that happening are usually slim. You must’ve seen tottering old office buildings that have ancient, but still pristine tile floors. Tile lasts a while!
- Tile can be used everywhere – Unlike most other flooring options, tile is super versatile and can be used just about anywhere. Kitchen countertops, bedrooms, balconies, backsplash, ceilings, swimming pools, or in the bathroom – tile is the perfect option.
- Tile is low maintenance – Unlike other options that need regular deep-cleaning and sealing or might begin to fade due to sun and other elements, tile presents practically no problems. The grout between tiles does collect dirt over time, but you can beat that problem with larger tiles, or tiles with a dark grout as part of the design.
To learn more about our Seattle tile company, installation, cleaning tips, or just to discuss tile in general, give Builders Interiors a call at 425-488-7777.
Seattle’s Trusted Tile Installation Company since 2007
Now, let’s talk about us. Why should you choose Builders Interiors for your tile installation project? First, there’s the fact that we’re located in Woodinville, so we’re just a short drive away. If you want to talk to us in person or look at the available options in our showroom, you won’t have to drive for hours – or even an hour, in fact.
But that’s not all – there are quite a few reasons why you should go with us. As we said earlier, we’re a step ahead of our competition. Here’s how:
- Trusted Seattle tile company – Builders Interiors was established in 2007, and in this time we’ve built a large repertoire of clients and gained a favorable reputation in the Greater Seattle area. We’re a trusted installation company with plenty of experience, and we’ve helped numerous builders, contractors and homeowners.
- Tile store & contractor – While most stores only sell the product, we provide the product as well as installation services for any of our home improvement materials, including tile, as well as as vinyls and hardwoods, carpet, and slab. Our team is friendly and well-trained, and will navigate you through product selection and get the tiles installed on your property in no time. Of course, if you need time to go through designs and make your decision, that’s alright too!
- Lots of variety – We have a large warehouse with hundreds of products in stock. If you have a theme in mind and weren’t able to find the perfect tiles in Seattle, there’s a good chance your perfect tile’s hiding somewhere in our facility.
- Discounted prices – We like to build lasting relationships, and we know that in a business relationship price is very important. We offer our products at a wonderful price by keeping our margins slim. If you’re looking for a tile contractor for bulk orders, we’re the Seattle tile company for you.