If you’re building your dream home or just renovating your house, and need the perfect flooring material, Builders Interiors has got you covered! Located just 19 minutes from Snohomish, our discount flooring warehouse has an enormous selection of products at very reasonable rates. Let’s go over some of the materials we have at the store.
- Matt Buffett
Andy was very helpful in the process of picking out and installing new floors for our home. He was patient with us as we went back and forth trying t... read more - 9/03/2020
- Alison Cartwright
Andy and the team at Builders went over and above our expectations for service and delivery of all our project needs.We give them the highest recommen... read more - 8/10/2020julia manfredini
Great service, super fast responses with knowledgeable staff that go above and beyond. Flooring selection is extensive and the final product is immacu... read more - 7/02/2020
- Rayna Vogel
As a local designer I find Builders Interiors to be a great one stop shop for all my flooring and tile needs! I've been working with Andy for many yea... read more - 5/07/2020
- David Cooper
My wife and I are now retired designer/builders, but we have worked with Ty and his wife Teresa for twenty years, since before they even officially op... read more - 3/05/2020Nathan H.
Great experience working with Andy and the crews at Builders Interiors. They did some carpet, flooring and countertops at my new place. Great products... read more - 3/03/2020
- Samantha Roland
"These guys are the best. Not only smart advice in their showroom, but they were fast, professional and came in at half the price of everyone else. ... read more - 12/18/2019Jennifer Williams
Andy with Builders Interiors was referred to us by a local friend. We were looking to give our kitchen and master bathroom a facelift, and were very i... read more - 10/22/2019
- Payal K.
Thanks to Ky from Builder Interiors who took our review seriously and stepped up to fix our issues and worked on the refund. I hope, in the future, th... read more - 8/03/2019Catherine Chen
I was looking for Boen hardwood floor and I got two quotes, one from Builders Interiors, one from another Seattle dealer. Builder Interiors totally be... read more - 5/12/2019
- L Swanson
I live in a condo and needed a lot of assistance getting my flooring needs met (think sound issues, specific materials, etc.). Kody was an huge suppo... read more - 4/18/2019
- Tanya Huber
Fantastic service, design, selection and execution. All the installers are easy to get along with and do great work. Ty and Teresa are my favorite a... read more - 1/29/2019
- Lina W.
Builders Interiors provides the best customer service anyone can ask for. They were really fast installing and always on time. I had the master bathr... read more - 11/04/2018
- Ali F.
My experience with this company was very good. Reeves was my sales associate. We wanted real hardwood flooring in our bedrooms. She was involved in m... read more - 7/09/2018Field Cady
We had an excellent experience. Jenny was super nice and helpful, and helped us put together a job on a tight time schedule. The result was beautifu... read more - 6/12/2018
- Samantha Roland
These guys are the best. Not only smart advice in their showroom, but they were fast, professional and came in at half the price of everyone else. T... read more - 6/12/2018
- Svetlana S.
I did some small job back in 2012 and I was happy with the experience. Wanted to change the countertops, went to numerous places offering so called ge... read more - 4/11/2018Marijana R.
We are more than pleased with excellent customer service and care as well as installation. We had hard wood floors put in and the whole experience was... read more - 10/24/2017
- Heidi B.
Ty and Teresa Mortenson have been very helpful on three different projects at our house. We have used their team for a new bathroom tile shower proje... read more - 7/24/2017
- Daryl H.
The sales person was professional but we hit a few snags. We were trying to coordinate the floor install with a water heater replacement but it was ha... read more - 9/17/2016Jan C.
Andy is very professional and a pleasure with whom to work. He met every deadline and exceeded my expectations in terms of courtesy and consideration.... read more - 9/07/2016
- Marsha Roderick
I couldn't be happier with the service my project received! Carpet and vinyl flooring was removed and Acacia hardwood was installed in approximately 1... read more - 6/12/2016Oleg Malamura
This place has a huge selection of tile, carpet, hardwood and laminate. Teresa and Ty bring a level of experience most people don't have. Tys install ... read more - 6/12/2016
- Lisa B.
I want to update my review from 6/22/2015 on Ty Mortenson. He called me after the first of the year, said he read my review and honestly reported tha... read more - 4/05/2016Pam M.
Great place! My husband was doing our floors himself. The owner was the person who helped us; was great with answering all of our questions and explai... read more - 11/12/2015
- Lisa T.
They were professional and once they started the job they kept on it till they were done. They cleaned up well and even reset the clocks on the applia... read more - 7/17/2015
- E M.
Builders Interiors gave me a beautiful kitchen remodel at a great price. We had a couple of glitches here and there, however, they were quickly and p... read more - 9/09/2011
- Linda L.
Ty was prompt in contacting me when I started the process. His installers did a wonderful job, were great in keeping the area cleaned up after the end... read more - 10/14/2010
- Steve O.
Ty and his team did a great job. The schedule wasn't quite what we wanted, but he came through even after hours to meet it the best he could. The work... read more - 9/11/2010
- Carol S.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the incredible service you gave me. The company I called Building Interiors were absolutely inc... read more - 8/16/2010a homeowner
Nice work. Reasonably priced. The only thing I have some concern is that they seem pretty busy juggling jobs. It is good but also can impose some chal... read more - 3/22/2010
Snohomish Flooring Store & Installation Services
Our main flooring types:
- Snohomish Carpet Installation
- Snohomish Hardwood Flooring
- Snohomish Tile Installation
- Snohomish Countertop Installation
- Snohomish Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Snohomish Vinyl Plank Flooring
Flooring Materials We Offer
- Tile – Porcelain, ceramic, glass or mosaic, we have all the popular options at our Snohomish flooring store. Why should you choose tile? Well, it’s affordable, durable, fade-proof, attractive, easy to install, available in many different colors…and we’re barely halfway down the list! Tile has many benefits, which explains its popularity. If you want some tile for your home or need someone to install them, give us a shout!
- Hardwood – One of the most stylish options, hardwood is ideal for bedrooms. You can choose from domestic and exotic, solid and composite, dark and light, textured and non-textured… In fact, if you’re tired of boring brown floors, you can even find something in purple, red or gray! For that luxurious hardwood feel and a delightful pop of color, get hardwood floors. They’re a little pricey, but worth every penny. And guess what? Hardwood’s fairly eco-friendly too!
- Carpet – The most affordable and cozy option. Carpet flooring is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and stairs, and as long as you pick the right option you shouldn’t have any trouble with maintenance. At our Snohomish flooring store we have carpet in many different materials, textures and colors. If you own a pet or have other particular needs (say, mildew resistance or color retention), you’ll definitely find something you like in our diverse selection. For more information, visit our carpet buying guide.
- Vinyl plank – Vinyl is a plastic product which feels cozy and has mild noise-reducing properties. If you’re confused between vinyl and laminate, the difference is simple – the former’s plastic, the latter’s wood. Vinyl is better for moist areas, since it isn’t made of wood. If you have hardwood in your home and want to extend the theme into the bathroom, vinyl’s your go-to product. We have two types of vinyl flooring available at our warehouse, with prices starting at $1.90 per sq. ft.
- Laminate – Super durable, scratch-resistant, beautiful-looking and made of wood, laminate will inject oodles of style into your home. It isn’t too expensive either – at our discount flooring store in Snohomish the prices for laminate start at just $1.50 per sq. ft! If you’re preparing your home for sale, laminate will increase the property’s value substantially. It feels and looks just like hardwood, so it makes sense. If you have special requirements such as moisture resistance, just mention them while you’re here and we’ll show you an appropriate product.
However, these aren’t all! If you need wall or ceiling tiles, slab countertops, pebbles for the driveway or other items, we’ve got those as well. We’re mostly a flooring store, but we keep other items customers need, to make things a little more convenient for them.
Slab countertops are in high demand, because they add so much to a space. They’re a little pricey, but not a whole lot more than other options. And while wood and tile countertops need lots of maintenance, stone is wonderfully maintenance-free and lasts forever. Once the countertop is installed and sealed, all you need to do is wipe it clean daily. If you want to add a generous serving of style to your kitchen (or bathroom), come over and we’ll show you some options you’ll love.
Builders Interiors is a trusted business based in Woodinville. We have trained and qualified staff, a quality guarantee on all products, and unbelievable rates. Whether you want installation services or flooring materials (or both), we’re here and ready to help. The company sells to homeowners, apartment managers, contractors, building owners, and commercial clients. Call at 425-488-7777 for more details.