If you’re building your dream home or just renovating your house, and need the perfect flooring material, Builders Interiors has got you covered! Located just 19 minutes from Snohomish, our discount flooring warehouse has an enormous selection of products at very reasonable rates. Let’s go over some of the materials we have at the store.
- Matt Buffett
Andy was very helpful in the process of picking out and installing new floors for our home. He was patient with us as we went back and forth trying t... read more - 9/03/2020Jeff Da Gama
Andy and his team completed our flooring remodel last fall. Andy not only ensured our expectations were met but he genuinely cared about our experienc... read more - 8/25/2020
- julia manfredini
Great service, super fast responses with knowledgeable staff that go above and beyond. Flooring selection is extensive and the final product is immacu... read more - 7/02/2020Jane M.
I had a fabulous experience working with Andy and Builders interiors. They worked with me during this crazy Covid time and did the installation in t... read more - 6/05/2020
- Drew B.
Andy is very professional and a pleasure with whom to work. He met every deadline and exceeded my expectations in terms of courtesy and consideration.... read more - 3/22/2020
- Nathan H.
Great experience working with Andy and the crews at Builders Interiors. They did some carpet, flooring and countertops at my new place. Great products... read more - 3/03/2020Will Spencer
Builders Interiors is phenomenal!!!! I used them for both a Kitchen Remodel (backsplash and counters) as well as adding a carpeted running to my stair... read more - 2/27/2020
- Jennifer Williams
Andy with Builders Interiors was referred to us by a local friend. We were looking to give our kitchen and master bathroom a facelift, and were very i... read more - 10/22/2019Stacy Smith
We had damage to our hardwood floors repaired and all of our hardwood floors refinished, as well as having all of the carpets in our house replaced. ... read more - 9/10/2019
- Catherine Chen
I was looking for Boen hardwood floor and I got two quotes, one from Builders Interiors, one from another Seattle dealer. Builder Interiors totally be... read more - 5/12/2019L Swanson
I live in a condo and needed a lot of assistance getting my flooring needs met (think sound issues, specific materials, etc.). Kody was an huge suppo... read more - 5/12/2019
- Kristin B.
The job was done and the carpet looks great. The installer did not clean up any of the carpet remenants before he left so I had to clean up everything... read more - 5/06/2019
- Tanya Huber
Fantastic service, design, selection and execution. All the installers are easy to get along with and do great work. Ty and Teresa are my favorite a... read more - 2/12/2019
- Lina W.
Builders Interiors provides the best customer service anyone can ask for. They were really fast installing and always on time. I had the master bathr... read more - 11/04/2018Sujata S.
Very thorough, punctual, and did a good job working around our constraints. There were some issues with the transitions and they came back and redid t... read more - 7/25/2018
- Field Cady
We had an excellent experience. Jenny was super nice and helpful, and helped us put together a job on a tight time schedule. The result was beautifu... read more - 6/12/2018Elgan Wade Lance
These guys saved our bacon when we ran out of tiles before we’d finished our project. Reeves was a huge help and made it possible for us to pick up ou... read more - 6/12/2018
- Samantha Roland
These guys are the best. Not only smart advice in their showroom, but they were fast, professional and came in at half the price of everyone else. T... read more - 6/12/2018Field Cady
We had an excellent experience. Jenny was super nice and helpful, and helped us put together a job on a tight time schedule. The result was beautifu... read more - 4/11/2018
- Marijana R.
We are more than pleased with excellent customer service and care as well as installation. We had hard wood floors put in and the whole experience was... read more - 10/24/2017
- Drew Bauer
I have been purchased materials and install from builders since they opened. They communicate very well and show up and do a good job as promised. I'm... read more - 7/01/2017
- Cathie B.
I was/am so pleased and impressed with the customer service, scheduling of the measurement and the subsequent installation. My house was going on the ... read more - 11/11/2016
- Jan C.
Andy is very professional and a pleasure with whom to work. He met every deadline and exceeded my expectations in terms of courtesy and consideration.... read more - 9/07/2016
- Oleg Malamura
This place has a huge selection of tile, carpet, hardwood and laminate. Teresa and Ty bring a level of experience most people don't have. Tys install ... read more - 6/12/2016Joy Rowe
These guys came highly recommended by a contractor friend, and we used them to do a carpet purchase and install at our rental house. Their estimate ca... read more - 6/12/2016
- Pam M.
Great place! My husband was doing our floors himself. The owner was the person who helped us; was great with answering all of our questions and explai... read more - 11/12/2015a homeowner
We are preparing our house for sale and needed new carpeting because of pet damage and the age of the old carpet. We didn't want to spend a lot on the... read more - 11/04/2015
- Lisa T.
They were professional and once they started the job they kept on it till they were done. They cleaned up well and even reset the clocks on the applia... read more - 7/17/2015Kim Meyer
Fantastic service, great pricing and diverse product selection. As a Real Estate Agent I love sending my clients to them and know they will be give... read more - 6/12/2015
- April L.
Great price compared to my other estimates. The floors aren't perfect but they are 85 years old so I think they did their best. The workers didn't spe... read more - 8/29/2014
- T P.
I just finished remodeling one bathroom in my house and am just starting the process of selecting materials for our second bathroom. I have been shop... read more - 1/12/2012
- E M.
Builders Interiors gave me a beautiful kitchen remodel at a great price. We had a couple of glitches here and there, however, they were quickly and p... read more - 9/09/2011Nancy W.
5 stars aren't enough. I have been in customer service for over 35 years so I pretty hard to please. Ty at Builders Interiors blew me away. He is the ... read more - 6/15/2011
- Linda L.
Ty was prompt in contacting me when I started the process. His installers did a wonderful job, were great in keeping the area cleaned up after the end... read more - 10/14/2010
- Steve O.
Ty and his team did a great job. The schedule wasn't quite what we wanted, but he came through even after hours to meet it the best he could. The work... read more - 9/11/2010
- a homeowner
Nice work. Reasonably priced. The only thing I have some concern is that they seem pretty busy juggling jobs. It is good but also can impose some chal... read more - 3/22/2010
Snohomish Flooring Store & Installation Services
Our main flooring types:
- Snohomish Carpet Installation
- Snohomish Hardwood Flooring
- Snohomish Tile Installation
- Snohomish Countertop Installation
- Snohomish Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Snohomish Vinyl Plank Flooring
Flooring Materials We Offer
- Tile – Porcelain, ceramic, glass or mosaic, we have all the popular options at our Snohomish flooring store. Why should you choose tile? Well, it’s affordable, durable, fade-proof, attractive, easy to install, available in many different colors…and we’re barely halfway down the list! Tile has many benefits, which explains its popularity. If you want some tile for your home or need someone to install them, give us a shout!
- Hardwood – One of the most stylish options, hardwood is ideal for bedrooms. You can choose from domestic and exotic, solid and composite, dark and light, textured and non-textured… In fact, if you’re tired of boring brown floors, you can even find something in purple, red or gray! For that luxurious hardwood feel and a delightful pop of color, get hardwood floors. They’re a little pricey, but worth every penny. And guess what? Hardwood’s fairly eco-friendly too!
- Carpet – The most affordable and cozy option. Carpet flooring is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and stairs, and as long as you pick the right option you shouldn’t have any trouble with maintenance. At our Snohomish flooring store we have carpet in many different materials, textures and colors. If you own a pet or have other particular needs (say, mildew resistance or color retention), you’ll definitely find something you like in our diverse selection. For more information, visit our carpet buying guide.
- Vinyl plank – Vinyl is a plastic product which feels cozy and has mild noise-reducing properties. If you’re confused between vinyl and laminate, the difference is simple – the former’s plastic, the latter’s wood. Vinyl is better for moist areas, since it isn’t made of wood. If you have hardwood in your home and want to extend the theme into the bathroom, vinyl’s your go-to product. We have two types of vinyl flooring available at our warehouse, with prices starting at $1.90 per sq. ft.
- Laminate – Super durable, scratch-resistant, beautiful-looking and made of wood, laminate will inject oodles of style into your home. It isn’t too expensive either – at our discount flooring store in Snohomish the prices for laminate start at just $1.50 per sq. ft! If you’re preparing your home for sale, laminate will increase the property’s value substantially. It feels and looks just like hardwood, so it makes sense. If you have special requirements such as moisture resistance, just mention them while you’re here and we’ll show you an appropriate product.
However, these aren’t all! If you need wall or ceiling tiles, slab countertops, pebbles for the driveway or other items, we’ve got those as well. We’re mostly a flooring store, but we keep other items customers need, to make things a little more convenient for them.
Slab countertops are in high demand, because they add so much to a space. They’re a little pricey, but not a whole lot more than other options. And while wood and tile countertops need lots of maintenance, stone is wonderfully maintenance-free and lasts forever. Once the countertop is installed and sealed, all you need to do is wipe it clean daily. If you want to add a generous serving of style to your kitchen (or bathroom), come over and we’ll show you some options you’ll love.
Builders Interiors is a trusted business based in Woodinville. We have trained and qualified staff, a quality guarantee on all products, and unbelievable rates. Whether you want installation services or flooring materials (or both), we’re here and ready to help. The company sells to homeowners, apartment managers, contractors, building owners, and commercial clients. Call at 425-488-7777 for more details.